Saturday, June 27, 2009

Weapon


This 7" (Weapon - Para Bhakti... Salvation) arrived in the mail this week and I've been enjoying it immensely, so I thought that I'd share. I don't know how to describe this other than really great black metal with balls and depth (balls-deep black metal?). This only came out last year, but if it's not sold out already it's damn close and they have a new album that just came out through The Ajna Offensive label. And check out this amazing logo:


The main dude moved to Canada from Bangladesh and they're now based in Edmonton, Alberta. The drummer and the bassist have played in bands such as Revenge, Axis of Adavnce, and Rites Of Thy Degringolade, so you get the best aspects of Canadian black metal together with a certain je ne sais quoi. Aren't I a fancy-pants? Here you go:

No comments:

Post a Comment